This Keto Friendly Best Pumpkin Cheesecake Mousse Recipe Will Surely Delight
Try this during the holidays or any other time you have a sweet tooth, want a tasty dessert or want to get filled up without packing on the weight or adding a ton of empty carbs to your diet.
Let’s get right to it…
Why I am sharing “The Best Keto Pumpkin Cheese Cake Mousse Recipe Ever” with you?
I went to a holiday gathering and there was pumpkin pie, which I really love… until I looked at the ingredients (always check labels).
Looks harmless right? Wrong!
Here is the label from the pumpkin pie:
Here Are 9 Reasons Why I Made The Best Keto Pumpkin Cheesecake Mousse Ever:
- The label has way too many things that I just am not comfortable putting in my body. I don’t even know what the heck some of these things are.
- I wanted a healthy alternative to high carb pumpkin dessert. (the above states 52 grams per serving or 1/8th of the pie) #NOTHANKS
- Stay lean and not kill my keto diet. I did not want to pack on the weight. The super processed store bought pumpkin pie would literally put me to sleep (I can’t have that). Our bodies can’t process all this junk efficiently. Besides I have too much I want to do and I can’t be lethargic.
- I want everyone who is looking at the keto diet or is on a keto diet know that there are healthy alternatives to everything you normally consume with a few tweaks.
- This recipe is super easy to make
- Makes a great snack/dessert that is keto friendly so if you are craving sweets
- This snack/dessert will fill you up
- Tastes AWESOME!
Here is what you need to make ” The Best Keto Pumpkin Cheesecake Mousse Ever”
- 2 – 8 ounce Philadelphia cream cheese blocks
- 1 – 16 ounce of Heavy Cream (organic preferred – I did not have this option for this recipe)
- 1 – 15 ounce of pure pumpkin
- 1/8 cup Kerrygold unsalted Irish butter
- 6-8 Sweet leaf Sweet Drops
- 1 tsp Vanilla extract
- 1/2 tsp Cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp Ground Ginger
- 1/2 tsp Ground Nutmeg
- 1 tsp Pumpkin Pie spice
I almost forgot to add ginger, cinnamon, and nutmeg… these are the secret ingredients
Now let’s put it all together…
What you will need:
-An electronic mixer
-A deep mixing bowl
*******When mixing, start on a low setting at first until you feel comfortable cranking it up to full speed. If you are a newbie and you aren’t careful, your entire kitchen will be covered in pumpkin so take it slow at first.
(Please note, when I first made the best Keto Pumpkin Cheesecake Mousse I added only the pumpkin and cream cheese. Now I just add all the ingredients at once.)
- Put all the ingredients in a deep mixing bowl and mix away – start slow at first til you get used to it, then crank up the power as you
The key is to mix it until fluffy and airy.
When you are finished, here is what you will end up with:
You REALLY can have your pie and eat it too!
P.S. – Let me know your thoughts, comments, and experience with keto recipes below.
P.P.S – Use the easy sharing buttons on this page to share “The Best Keto Pumpkin Cheesecake Recipe Ever”